This panel was completed in Los Altos with 14 zones of structured wire (2 coax and 2 ethernet in one bundle) and 3 security cameras. The cameras are modulated so they can be seen on any television in the house. You can see by the legend below the modulator for cameras as well as the distributed power bus (to power each camera) that is included in the panel.
1. DSL Filter – whole house DSL filter, no need for local filters on phones
2. Telephone Bridge – Bridges all cat5/Ethernet wires for phone
3-6. RJ45 Network distribution Module – Turn on a ethernet port at wall plate by connecting a patch cord from switch to here.
4-10. F type Video Distribution Module – Connect coax to this to make TV live in individual rooms at wall plate. Comcast cable, Dish or DTV
11-12. RJ45 Network Distribution Modules (see above description)
13. 4 Port Coax Splitter – Use to distribute Cable TV to individual rooms
14. 12 Volt Distribution Module – Used to power security cameras with 12 volts via cat 5 wire
15. 6 inch clamp shelf – for extra device that may need to be collocated into panel
16. 8 Port Switch – for internet distribution
17-19. F Type Video Distribution Modules
20. 3 Port RF Modulator – Used to distribute security cameras to all TV’s in the home. Just need to tune to channel setup on modulator to see who is at your front door.